Hanover Securities, Inc. is a registered broker-dealer and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) , the National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders (NAGGL and is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC.
Whether you are reviewing information at our website or reading our email, we want you to be aware that nothing contained therein is an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any financial instrument. The opinions and recommendations presented do not take into account individual client circumstances, objectives, or needs and are not intended as recommendations of particular securities, financial instruments or strategies to particular clients. Investors must make their own independent decisions regarding any securities or financial instruments mentioned herein and seek professional advice, including tax and accounting advice.
Notice to Readers of This Website
- Nothing contained herein is an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any financial instrument.
- The opinions and recommendations presented do not take into account individual client circumstances, objectives, or needs and are not intended as recommendations of particular securities, financial instruments or strategies to particular clients. Investors must make their own independent decisions regarding any securities or financial instruments mentioned herein and seek professional advice, including tax and accounting advice.
- Any indications of market valuation contained herein are based on current information that we consider reliable, but we do not guarantee it is accurate or complete and users should make whatever additional determinations of market value they deem appropriate.
- All assumptions, opinions and estimates constitute Hanover Securities, Inc.’s (Hanover’s) judgment as of this date and, along with prices and yields, are subject to change without notice. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The yield and/or average life shown on loans and SBA pools, consider prepayment assumptions that may or may not be met. Changes in prepayments may significantly affect yield and/or average life.
- Hanover does not accept orders or instructions transmitted via email or left on any phone voice or text mail system. Please be aware that communications received by or sent from our email system are not confidential and subject to review by supervisory personnel.
Notice to Email Recipient
- Communications received by or sent from our email system are not confidential and subject to review by supervisory personnel.
- The information contained in outgoing email messages is intended only for the confidential use of the designated recipient. If the reader of any message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, he/she is hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of any message is strictly prohibited. If a reader has received a communication in error, please notify us immediately.
- Hanover is not responsible for, nor endorses, any opinion, recommendation, conclusion, agreement or any information contained in email communication. Any views expressed are solely the current views of the individual sender and not of Hanover and are subject to change at any time. E-mail may not be secure or error free. Hanover does not guarantee and takes no responsibility for the integrity, confidentiality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any messages sent over the Internet or other public network or for any damages resulting from the interception of or use of this e-mail. By deciding to correspond with Hanover over the Internet or other public network you acknowledge and accept these risks. If you suspect that this message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender.
- Any prices, yields and opinions mentioned in an email are subject to change due to market forces and other conditions. Email communication is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security. Hanover may have a position in the securities referenced. In selling securities, Hanover may act as principal for our own account or as agent for our customers or others. Transaction details are superseded by trade confirmations and/or statements.
- All correspondence sent to or from Hanover is subject to retention, monitoring, and/or review by Hanover and applicable U.S. regulators. Should you require any further information, please contact us.
- While any attachments to an e-mail message may have been checked for viruses, the recipient should rely on his/her own anti-virus software and computer security procedures; we therefore disclaim all liability arising out of any viruses or other malware that might exist in any attachment.
- Our email contains information that may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from disclosing, copying, distributing, or using any information contained herein. Please note that such actions are prohibited. If a reader has received an email in error, please notify the sender immediately. Your consideration is appreciated.